Following are the general exclusions under an Industrial All Risk Insurance (IAR) policy.
- Normal Wear & Tear, Inherent Vice
- Faulty or Defective Design, material or workmanship
- Pollution or Contamination
- Fraud or Larceny
- Money, cheques, stamps, bonds, credit cards, bullion, precious stones, works of art
- Goods held in trust or commission, business books, computer records, manuscripts
- Vehicles licensed for road use
- Property in transit other than within the premises specified in the policy
- Livestock, growing crops or trees
Please note that the aforementioned information is only a gist of product and doesn’t cover all the T&C of the policy. In order to know about the policy and its suitability for your business please Contact Us.