In case of Fire claim following documents will be required by Insurance Company to process the claim.
- Claim Form duly signed by insured
- Photographs of damaged property
- FIR copy (if filed)
- Fire Brigade Report (if fire brigade was used)
In case of damage due to Flood, Storm, Cyclone, Earthquake, Subsidence, Landslide few more documents will be required.
- Meteorological report
- Newspaper cutting with report of such incidence
In case the damage is caused due to Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage, & Terrorism following additional documents will be required.
- Newspaper cutting where such an incidence has been reported
- FIR Copy
In case of damage due to Explosion following additional documents will be required.
- Factory Inspector or Director of Industrial Safety & Welfare’s report on cause of loss